Our church is a vibrant community, and we enjoy getting together for all sorts of activities.
September 2017 - a great place to start!
Looking ahead - October 2017
Here is a list of things to do, groups to join, and events to attend:
- Yoga - Every Monday, 6:00 - 7:00 pm in the Narthex. $10 per class (No classes during Summer 2017)
- Women's Bible Study - 1st, 3rd, and 5th Tuesdays, 10:00 am in the Youth Room
- Angelus - Every Tuesday at 7:00 pm in the Choir Room
- Children's Choir - Every Wednesday at 5:30 pm in the Choir Room
- Soup & Dessert Supper - 1st Wednesday, 6:00 pm before worship, in the Fellowship Hall. Sign up to bring a dish!
- Chancel Choir - Every Wednesday at 7:30 pm in the Choir Room
- Shepherd's Quilters - 1st Thursday at 9:30 am in the Fellowship Hall, Sept - April. No sewing experience necessary!
- High School Bible Study - Every Sunday at 7:30 pm, at the church or a coffee shop
- ACTION - 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 9:00 am in the Fellowship Hall
- Mom & Tots - 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 10:00 am, at various homes, locations announced.
- Chicks with Sticks - 3rd Friday at 9:30 am in the Youth Room
- Turkey Ministry - 4th Saturday at 9:00 am in the Fellowship Hall