Our church is a vibrant community, and we enjoy getting together for all sorts of activities.
Calendars will return soon!
Once we are able to gather again, here is a list of things to do, groups to join, and events to attend:
- Women's Evening Bible Study - 1st & 3rd Mondays, 7:00-8:00pm, in the Youth Room
- Women's Daytime Lenten Bible Study - Feb. 24, March 9,23, and April 26 at 9:30-10:15 in the Fellowship Hall
- Men's Breakfast with the Bible - Wednesday mornings at 9am, Rudy’s Pancake House (674 N Pontiac Trail, Walled Lake)
- Chancel Choir (adults & high schooler singers) - Wednesdays 7:00-8:30pm
- Angelus Bell Choir (3 octave handbell choir for adults) - Tuesdays at 7:00-8:30pm in the choir room
- Youth Choir - Sundays, after second service
- Youth Handbell Choir - Wednesday, 5:30pm
- Soup & Dessert Supper - 1st Wednesday, 6:00 pm before worship, in the Fellowship Hall. Sign up to bring a dish!
- Shepherd's Quilters - 1st Thursday at 9:30 am in the Fellowship Hall, Sept - April. No sewing experience necessary!
- High School Bible Study - Every Sunday at 7:45 pm, at the church or local cafe.
- ACTION - 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 9:00 am in the Fellowship Hall
- Chicks with Sticks - 3rd Friday at 9:30 am in the Youth Room
- Pontiac Community Service (formerly Turkey Ministry) - 3rd Saturday at 9:00 am in the Fellowship Hall
- Senior Out to Lunch - 3rd Thursday, 12:00 noon
- Sunday School (3 yrs - 5th grade) - Sunday, 9:15-10:15am
- Confirmation Instruction - Sunday, 6:00-7:30pm